- 2 tablespoons BUTTER, unsalted
- 4 APPLES, peeled, cored, and sliced thinly
- 1 cup APPLE JUICE, unsweetened
- 1.5 teaspoons FRESH LEMON JUICE
- .75 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3-4 dashes CECIL & MERL APRICOT BITTERS
In a skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add the apples and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until apples are golden. Add apple juice, lemon juice and cinnamon. Continue cooking until the liquids have reduced to about half and the apples are tender. Remove from the heat and stir the rest of the butter 3-4 dashes our APRICOT BITTERS.